Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
No commercial requests please. City of Brownwood Ordinance No. 14-16, Section 1 Sanitation rates, Section B Commercial – states: A commercial account is defined as any business establishment, schools, churches, county, state and federal agencies.
1) If your garbage is collected curbside the items for collection must also be placed curbside. See the Residential Brush and Bulky Item Collection page (under Solid Waste Services) for items not collected by the City of Brownwood.
2) All tree limbs, regardless of diameter, must be cut to 5 foot lengths or shorter and stacked in the same direction (brush mixed with soil, rock, trash etc... will not be collected).
3) Items such as leaves, pine-cones, weeds, etc. must be bagged.
4) Segregate items according to type such as brush / bagged leaves or grass / metal / furniture. Mixed piles will not be collected.
Please choose one selection in each of the following categories.
This section is for large bulky items (other than brush) such as furniture, appliances, swing sets etc..
e.g., water heater, washer, dryer, refrigerator, freezer, furniture, toys, cardboard boxes.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field