Residential Garbage Collection
Residential garbage is collected one time each week from dumpsters in the alley and twice a week from 96-gallon, city-provided, curbside carts.
For those who may find one garbage cart with twice-a-week collection inadequate one additional cart can be requested. Fees apply.
For your remodeling and construction needs, Roll-off dumpsters are available upon request. Fees apply.
For more information refer to the or call utility billing at 325-646-9700.
Click each tab above to view contents
- Bag it up. Bagged Trash Prevents Litter!!!
- Place your cart curbside no later than 7:00 am on the day of collection (or) the night before.
- Keep your cart four feet away from any obstacles including your mailbox.
- the lid must close for collection. Overloaded carts cause trash spills.
Keep these items out of the trash:
- Construction debris
- flammable or combustible liquids or gasses
- Hot ashes or coals
- TV's and electronics
- brush, tree trimmings etc..
- dead animals (please call animal control)
96 gallon roll-out cart days of service:
- Monday/Thursday (or)