Municipal Swimming Pools
The Camp Bowie Aquatic Center and Wiggins Pool are now open for the season. The Aquatic Center and Wiggins Pool will be open Tuesdays through Sundays throughout the season. All pools are closed on Mondays.
Pool hours for the Aquatic Center are as follows; Tuesday - Thursday with two sessions from 10:15 am - 1:45 pm and 2:15 - 8:00 pm; Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday with two sessions from 10:15 am - 1:45 pm and 2:15 pm - 5:45 pm; Sunday from 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Pool hours for Wiggins Pool are 2:00 pm - 5:45 pm Tuesday through Sunday.
If you have any questions, please call the Parks & Recreation Department at 646-0146.
Camp Bowie Family Aquatic Center
3201 Milam Drive
Brownwood, TX 76801
- Tuesday | Session 1: 10:15 am - 1:45 pm | Session 2: 2:15 pm - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday | Session 1: 10:15 am - 1:45 pm | Session 2: 2:15 pm - 5:45 pm
- Thursday | Session 1: 10:15 am - 1:45 pm | Session 2: 2:15 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday | Session 1: 10:15 am - 1:45 pm | Session 2: 2:15 pm - 5:45 pm
- Saturday | Session 1: 10:15 am - 1:45 pm | Session 2: 2:15 pm - 5:45 pm
- Sunday | 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
No coolers larger than 6-pack drink size allowed. PLEASE follow ALL daily pool rules.
Daily Admission Fees
- Ages 17 and under - $2.00
- Ages 18 and over - $4.00
- Senior Citizens - $1.75
- Pool Punch Cards - 12 visits for the cost of 10.
- Ages 17 and under - $20.00
- Ages 18 and over - $40.00
- Senior Citizens - $17.50
The City of Brownwood is an Authorized Provider for the American Red Cross and will be accepting registrations in person for the Summer Learn to Swim Program on June 14th. Registration will be at the Camp Bowie Family Aquatic Center at 3201 Milam Drive starting 8:00 am - 9:30 am. With high demand for this program and limited instructors, in-person registration will be limited to a first come, first serve basis. Program fees are $50 per session per student. Scholarships are available.
If you are unsure what swim level your child is, instructors will be able to test them in the water, so they must be prepared to enter the water.
Learn to Swim Lessons Session 1
- June 20th to June 30th from 8:00 am - 8:45 am for Levels I and II
- June 20th to June 30th from 9:00 am - 9:45 am for Levels I and II
Learn to Swim Lessons Session 2
- July 11th to July 21st from 8:00 am - 8:45 am for Levels I and II
- July 11th to July 21st from 9:00 am - 9:45 am for Levels III and IV
Lane Swimming will begin on June 20th from 7:00 am - 8:30 am, Tuesday through Friday. A punch card must be purchased in advance.
We have keyed lockers that require a token for access. Tokens are .50 cents for 1 opening and closing. Tokens are available at the Concession area.
- The pavilion must be reserved 1 week in advance at the admissions office. They are available for rental AFTER the first hour of opening. No setups before hours of operation are permitted. City staff may limit the amount of time that the Pavilion can be rented.
- The hours available for rental are 10:15 am - 12:15 pm and in the afternoon from 2:15 pm - 4:15 pm.
- The Party Pavilion is 30 ft x 40 ft with 6 picnic tables.
- The rate is $50.00 for 2 hours, including 3 picnic tables.
- The fee includes one free admission to the pool.
- Seating for 24 costs a fee of $25.00 for each additional hour over the 2-hour rate.
- NO COOLERS LARGER THAN A 6-PACK DRINK SIZE.
Pool Rental After Hours
- $100.00 deposit is required and is refundable if clean-up or repair is not required by city staff.
- Pool rental time starts at 6:30 P.M. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Rate is $300.00 for the first two hours and $150.00 for one additional hour (hourly increments only). City staff may limit the time the pool can be rented.
- ALL pool rentals must be paid by June 1, 2023, with no exceptions.
- Reservations start January 3, 2023.
1100 Victoria Street
Brownwood, TX 76801
Monday - CLOSED
Tuesday through Sunday 2:00 PM - 5:45 PM
No admission fee is required.
- 44 ft x 80 ft.
- 5 ft deep
- 76,000 Gallons