Where do I go to set up water service?
Water Utilities are located at Brownwood City Hall, 501 Center Ave. 8-5 M-F. To set up new service, you will need a valid Drivers License, renter's agreement or resident information and the deposit for service.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find the Holiday Waste Collection Schedule?
2. What day is my trash picked up?
3. Where do I go to set up water service?
4. Who do I contact about problems with my street?
5. Where can I get a copy of an Accident Report?
6. Where can I go for immunizations for school or travel?
7. How can I rent a pavilion at a park for a party?
8. How I dispose of a deceased pet?
9. Where do I dispose of old tires?
10. Where can I report illegal dumping and other code violations?