Is my water dangerous?
The City of Brownwood ensures water meets the State Standards for potable drinking water. Sometimes water systems draw water into the mains from other sources such as water sprinkler systems, doctor’s offices, mortuaries, water hoses laying on the ground or in a livestock watering tank. The City seeks to eliminate such “cross contamination” sources by requiring plumbing permits be issued and inspected by State Licensed Plumbing Inspectors.

Show All Answers

1. Can I live in my travel trailer?
2. Is my water dangerous?
3. What is excessive vegetation?
4. Who is responsible for mowing the alley and area between curb and property line?
5. Do I need a permit to host a garage sale?
6. Can I post signs for my garage sale or other event?
7. Can I keep a junked vehicle?
8. Can I park a vehicle in the front yard?
9. Can I park a vehicle on the sidewalk or straddling the curb?
10. Can I park my semi-tractor truck and trailer, RV, travel or utility trailer on a residential street?